Gamma Catenin Antibody [Biotin Conjugate]
Gamma Catenin Antibody [Biotin Conjugate] is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
R34108BTN | Gamma Catenin Antibody [Biotin Conjugate]size: 0.1mg | 471.41 USD
- Catalog numberR34108BTN
- Price471.41 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormPurified antibody
- ConjugationBiotin Conjugate
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenGamma Catenin [Biotin Conjugate]
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 1-3ug/ml,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:32000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the Gamma-catenin antibody should be determined by the researcher.1. Do not use a blocking agent or diluent that contains biotin (including milk and some BSA preparations) when testing with biotinylated antibodies. A non-animal protein (NAP) blocker is recommended.
- Intented useThis Gamma-catenin antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #3728
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Junction plakoglobin; JUP
- ImmunogenAmino acids GLRPPYPTADHMLA were used as the immunogen for this Gamma-catenin antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the Gamma-catenin antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGamma Catenin Antibody [ Conjugate]
- Alternative nameg Catenin (Antibody to) [biotinilated Conjugate]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL