GALR1 Antibody Conjugated
GALR1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-9927R-Biotin | GALR1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-9927R-Cy3 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9927R-Cy5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9927R-Cy5.5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9927R-Cy7 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9927R-FITC | GALR1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-9927R-HRP | GALR1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9927R-PE | GALR1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.46 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9927R-PE
- Price429.46 USD
- Long nameGALR1 Polyclonal Antibody, PE Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission480,565nm/578nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGALR1 Antibody, PE Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGALR1 (Antibody to), peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalanin receptor 1
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Galanin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedLack of galanin-maintained cAMP tone in the galanin knockout mouse appears to result in a loss of negative feedback resulting in increased levels of CREB phosphorylation and increased GalR1 expression.The result indicate that galanin and its receptors (GalR1 and GalR2) might regulate neurite extension in differentiating neural stem cells and even participate in the development of the nervous system.Galr2 receptors stimulate vagal afferent mechanosensitivity in the gastro-esophageal afferent preparation.The distribution of galanin receptor 1 messenger RNA in the mouse brain is abundantly expressed in many brain regions, including numerous hypothalamic and other forebrain regions associated with neuroendocrine function.Galanin receptor 1 knockout mice show increased anxiety-like behavior on the elevated plus-maze test, a finding that is consistent with the hypothesis that galanin exerts anxiolytic actions via the GAL-R1 receptor.GalR1 mediate galanin protection from seizures and seizure-induced hippocampal injury in Li-pilocarpine and perforant-path- stimulation models of limbic status epilepticus, but not under conditions of kainic acid-induced seizures.GalR1 knockout mice showed no difference with respect to acute nociception, but showed a modest tendency towards increased hyperalgesia after tissue injury and inflammationTaken together, these findings provide strong evidence that Gal(1) is a heteroreceptor expressed on excitatory glutamatergic dorsal horn interneurons.In GalR1KO mice, a high dose of galanin failed to induce any of the above effects, suggesting the pivotal role of GalR1 in decreased locomotor activity and stress-resistant effects caused by galanin i.c.v. injection studied here.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGALR1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GALR1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GALR1
- Gene ID number2587
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGALR1 is a G-protein-coupled receptor for the neuropeptide galanin that influences endocrine secretions, intestinal motility, memory, weight, and pain perception. GALR1 inhibits adenylyl cyclase via a G protein of the Gi/Go family. GALR1 is widely expressed in the brain and spinal cord, and in peripheral sites such as the small intestine and heart. The rat galanin receptor cDNA cloned from an insulinoma cell line is a predicted 346-amino acid G protein-coupled receptor with 92% homology to the human GALR1.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGAL1R; galanin receptor 1; Galanin receptor; Galanin receptor type 1; GALNR; GALNR1; GALR1; GALR1_HUMAN.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies