GALR1 Antibody Conjugated
GALR1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-9927R-Biotin | GALR1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 378.62 USD
bs-9927R-Cy3 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9927R-Cy3
- Price397.95 USD
- Long nameGALR1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the GALR1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGALR1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGALR1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalanin receptor 1
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Galanin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedEvidence is provided for an inhibitory function for the neuropeptide galanin acting on galanin receptor 1 (GALR1) in nociception and neuropathic pain after peripheral nerve injury in mice.Mice overexpressing galanin had a moderate heat hypoalgesia, reduced spinal sensitization after repetitive C-fiber stimulation and reduced development of neuropathic pain-like behavior after sciatic nerve injuryexcess GAL in cognitive impairment is relevant to the overexpression of GAL in the basal forebrain during the progression of Alzheimer's diseaseHomozygous Galr1-/- mice are viable, capable of breeding, and exhibit no significant difference in growth rate. They have reduced circulating levels of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and exhibit spontaneous tonic-clonic seizures.The distribution of galanin receptor 1 messenger RNA in the mouse brain is abundantly expressed in many brain regions, including numerous hypothalamic and other forebrain regions associated with neuroendocrine function.GAL-R1 knockout mice are unimpaired on a number of tests of learning and memory with the exception of the trace version of cued fear conditioning.GalR1 knockout mice showed no difference with respect to acute nociception, but showed a modest tendency towards increased hyperalgesia after tissue injury and inflammationIn GalR1KO mice, a high dose of galanin failed to induce any of the above effects, suggesting the pivotal role of GalR1 in decreased locomotor activity and stress-resistant effects caused by galanin i.c.v. injection studied here.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9927R-Cy5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-9927R-Cy5.5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-9927R-Cy7 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-9927R-FITC | GALR1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 378.62 USD
bs-9927R-HRP | GALR1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-9927R-PE | GALR1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGALR1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GALR1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GALR1
- Gene ID number2587
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGALR1 is a G-protein-coupled receptor for the neuropeptide galanin that influences endocrine secretions, intestinal motility, memory, weight, and pain perception. GALR1 inhibits adenylyl cyclase via a G protein of the Gi/Go family. GALR1 is widely expressed in the brain and spinal cord, and in peripheral sites such as the small intestine and heart. The rat galanin receptor cDNA cloned from an insulinoma cell line is a predicted 346-amino acid G protein-coupled receptor with 92% homology to the human GALR1.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGAL1R; galanin receptor 1; Galanin receptor; Galanin receptor type 1; GALNR; GALNR1; GALR1; GALR1_HUMAN.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies