GALR1 Antibody Conjugated
GALR1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-9927R-Biotin | GALR1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
bs-9927R-Cy3 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9927R-Cy5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9927R-Cy5.5 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9927R-Cy7 | GALR1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9927R-FITC | GALR1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9927R-FITC
- Price379.82 USD
- Long nameGALR1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGALR1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameGALR1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalanin receptor 1
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Galanin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGalanin, acting via the GAL1 receptor and Gi -coupled signalling in L and K cells, is a potent inhibitor of GLP-1 and GIP secretionexcess GAL in cognitive impairment is relevant to the overexpression of GAL in the basal forebrain during the progression of Alzheimer's diseaseHomozygous Galr1-/- mice are viable, capable of breeding, and exhibit no significant difference in growth rate. They have reduced circulating levels of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and exhibit spontaneous tonic-clonic seizures.GAL-R1 knockout mice are unimpaired on a number of tests of learning and memory with the exception of the trace version of cued fear conditioning.GalR1 knockout mice showed no difference with respect to acute nociception, but showed a modest tendency towards increased hyperalgesia after tissue injury and inflammationGALR1 deficiency impaired adaptation to a 3-day high-fat diet challenge, leading to increased food intake, feed efficiency and weight gain.differential expression of Galr1 may contribute to the differences in susceptibility to seizure-induced cell death between cell death-resistant and cell death-susceptible strainsIn GalR1KO mice, a high dose of galanin failed to induce any of the above effects, suggesting the pivotal role of GalR1 in decreased locomotor activity and stress-resistant effects caused by galanin i.c.v. injection studied here.Rotavirus infection of murine small intestine causes colonic secretion via age restricted galanin-1 receptor expression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9927R-HRP | GALR1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9927R-PE | GALR1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 419.74 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGALR1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GALR1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GALR1
- Gene ID number2587
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGALR1 is a G-protein-coupled receptor for the neuropeptide galanin that influences endocrine secretions, intestinal motility, memory, weight, and pain perception. GALR1 inhibits adenylyl cyclase via a G protein of the Gi/Go family. GALR1 is widely expressed in the brain and spinal cord, and in peripheral sites such as the small intestine and heart. The rat galanin receptor cDNA cloned from an insulinoma cell line is a predicted 346-amino acid G protein-coupled receptor with 92% homology to the human GALR1.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGAL1R; galanin receptor 1; Galanin receptor; Galanin receptor type 1; GALNR; GALNR1; GALR1; GALR1_HUMAN.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies