Galectin 5 GAL5 Polyclonal Antibody
Galectin 5 GAL5 Polyclonal Antibody is available 4 times from Bioma labs
CAU21034 | Galectin 5 (GAL5) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 438.12 USD
CAU21034 | Galectin 5 (GAL5) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 929.45 USD
CAU21034 | Galectin 5 (GAL5) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 602.28 USD
CAU21034 | Galectin 5 (GAL5) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 220.76 USD
- Catalog numberCAU21034
- Price220.76 USD
- Size10 μg
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Other nameLgals5; RL-18
- ImmunogenGAL5 (Met1~Thr145)
- Verified reactivityRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGalectin 5 (GAL5) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameGalectin 5 (GAL5) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals