GADD45 Antibody Conjugated
GADD45 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGADD45
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GADD45.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GADD45
- Gene ID number1647
- Swiss ProtP24522
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIn T-cells, functions as a regulator of p38 MAPKs by inhibiting p88 phosphorylation and activity (By similarity). Might affect PCNA interaction with some CDK (cell division protein kinase) complexes; stimulates DNA excision repair in vitro and inhibits entry of cells into S phase.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDDIT1; GADD45; Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD45 alpha; DNA damage-inducible transcript 1 protein; DDIT-1; GADD45A
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1360R-Biotin | GADD45 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1360R-Cy3 | GADD45 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1360R-Cy5 | GADD45 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1360R-Cy5.5 | GADD45 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1360R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGADD45 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGADD45 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGADD45 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegrowth arrest and DNA damage inducible alpha
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible, alpha
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-08-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)the present results revealed, for the first time, that Hes-1 could be SUMO-modified by PIAS1(STAT1) and GADD45alpha is a novel target of Hes-1Fucoxanthin induced G1 arrest in HepG2 and DU145 cells and GADD45A may be involved in fucoxanthin-induced G1 arrest in cancer cels.Estrogen receptor beta causes a G2 cell cycle arrest by inactivating CDK1 through the repression of cyclin B1 and stimulation of GADD45A and BTG2 expression.reduced Gadd45alpha protein expression by forced miR-499 expression indicated it's a diabetes-associated gene which might potentially be involved in both DCM and DM-induced baroreflex dysfunctionThese data revealed that Riboflavin plus ultraviolet (UV) pathogen reduction technology effectively inhibited proliferation and induced apoptosis of lymphocytes by promoting GADD45alpha expression, which subsequently activates p38 and JNK signaling pathways.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1360R-Cy7 | GADD45 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1360R-FITC | GADD45 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1360R-HRP | GADD45 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD