GABRA2 GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody Conjugated
GABRA2 GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2
- Gene ID number2555
- Swiss ProtP47869
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGABA, the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate brain, mediates neuronal inhibition by binding to the GABA/benzodiazepine receptor and opening an integral chloride channel.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit alpha-2; GABA(A) receptor subunit alpha-2; GABRA2
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12061R-Biotin | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12061R-Cy3 | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12061R-Cy5 | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12061R-Cy5.5 | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12061R-Cy7 | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12061R-Cy7
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- DescriptionThe GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Conjugated is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood. The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGABRA2/GABA A Receptor a 2 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor alpha2 subunit
- Synonyms gene name
- gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, alpha 2
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-06-02
- Entrez gene record
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWild-type and mutant mice have similar baseline nociceptive sensitivities and develop similar hyperalgesia specifically targeting alpha2-GABAA receptors which exert their antihyperalgesic effect through enhanced spinal nociceptive control.Hybridization signals for the alpha2 mRNAs first appeared in the differentiating zone at embryonic day 13 (E13). And was detected in the migrating and differentiating granule cells and cerebellar nucleus neurons until postnatal day 14 (P14).Recovery of function following alcoholic intoxication is regulated by Gabra2 and Gabra3 receptor subunits.Disrupting the clustering of GABAA receptor alpha2 subunits in the frontal cortex leads to reduced gamma-power and cognitive deficits.whilst not directly involved in reward perception, the alpha2- subunit may be involved in modulating the "energising" aspect of cocaine's effects on reward-seeking.Results indicate that 174 proteins were associated with gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit alpha 2 (pHalpha2).Results show that the expression levels of Gabra2, as well as of GABA receptor-mediated inhibitory neurotransmission, are reduced in Shank2 e6-7, but not in e7 KO mice compared with their own wild type littermates. Shank2 e6-7 KO mice treated with allosteric modulator for the GABAA receptor reverses spatial memory deficits, indicating that reduced inhibitory neurotransmission may cause memory deficits in Shank2.Pharmological manipulation by clobazam, a common anticonvulsant with preferential affinity for the GABRA2 receptor, revealed dose-dependent protection against hyperthermia-induced seizures in Scn1a+/- mice. These findings support Gabra2 as a genetic modifier of the Scn1a+/- mouse model of Dravet syndrome.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12061R-FITC | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12061R-HRP | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12061R-PE | GABRA2/GABA A Receptor alpha 2 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies