GABAB R2 Antibody
GABAB R2 Antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAPC00163 | GABAB R2 Antibodysize: one vial | 491.33 USD
- Recognized antigenGABAB R2
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameGABAB R2
- Long nameAntibody against GABAB R2
- StorageFor shorter time periods the GABAB R2 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the GABAB R2 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the GABAB R2 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGABAB R2 Antibody
- Alternative nameGABAB R2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies