GABAB R1 Antibody
1x GABAB R1 Antibody found in aviva
- Recognized antigenGABAB R1
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameGABAB R1
- Long nameAntibody against GABAB R1
- StorageFor shorter time periods the GABAB R1 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the GABAB R1 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the GABAB R1 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short nameGABAB R1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameGABAB R1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OAPC00165 | GABAB R1 Antibodyone vial 520.54 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies