GABAB R1 Antibody
GABAB R1 Antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAPC00165 | GABAB R1 Antibodysize: one vial | 493.88 USD
- Recognized antigenGABAB R1
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameGABAB R1
- Long nameAntibody against GABAB R1
- StorageFor shorter time periods the GABAB R1 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the GABAB R1 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the GABAB R1 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGABAB R1 Antibody
- Alternative nameGABAB R1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Sphingopyxis alaskensis Maf like protein Sala_2841 Sala_2841 Maf like protein Sala_2841 Sala_2841