FRG2B Antibody Conjugated
FRG2B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFRG2B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FRG2B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FRG2B
- Gene ID number441581
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 3 is made up of about 214 million bases encoding over 1,100 genes. Notably, there is a chemokine receptor gene cluster and a variety of human cancer related loci on chromosome 3. Particular regions of the chromosome 3 short arm are deleted in many types of cancer cells. Key tumor suppressing genes on chromosome 3 encode apoptosis mediator RASSF1, cell migration regulator HYAL1 and angiogenesis suppressor SEMA3B. Marfan Syndrome, porphyria, von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease are a few of the numerous genetic diseases associated with chromosome 3.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsFRG2A; FRG2B; FRG2C; FRG2B_HUMAN; FSHD region gene 2 protein family member B; HSA10-FRG2; Protein FRG2-like-1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9549R-Biotin | FRG2B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9549R-Cy3 | FRG2B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9549R-Cy5 | FRG2B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9549R-Cy5.5 | FRG2B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9549R-Cy7 | FRG2B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9549R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameFRG2B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFRG2B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFRG2B (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFSHD region gene 2 family member B
- Synonyms gene name
- FSHD region gene 2 family, member B
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2007-10-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9549R-FITC | FRG2B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9549R-HRP | FRG2B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD