Fraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated
Fraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GM2002-2X500G | Fraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulatedsize: 2X500G | 178.55 USD
- DescriptionFraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used for the selective enrichment of Listeria species from foods.
- Cultural ResponseNA
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- Technical DataContact us to request the technical data
- OrderingTo order Fraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated , please use the Cat. Nr.GM2002-2X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Fraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameFraser Broth w/Supplement, Granulated
- Alternative nameFraser liquid media base w/Supplement, Granulated
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp