FRA2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
FRA2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameFRA2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFRA2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FRA2. This antibody has around 75% homology with FRA1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FRA2
- Gene ID number2355
- Swiss ProtP15408
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundControls osteoclast survival and size. As a dimer with JUN, activates LIF transcription. Activates CEBPB transcription in PGE2-activated osteoblasts.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsFRA2; Fos-related antigen 2; FRA-2; FOSL2
- Gene target
- Short nameFRA2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFRA2 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1188R-Cy7 | FRA2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1188R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFOS like 2, AP-1 transcription factor subunit
- Synonyms gene name
- FOS like antigen 2
- Discovery year1996-10-02
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Fos transcription factor family
- Basic leucine zipper proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMeda microenvironmental change that is manifested during the initial stages of ovarian carcinoma dissemination may, potentially, help suppress BRCA1 expression in sporadic tumors and thus promote their progression.SOX4 is a direct target gene of FRA-2 and induces expression of HDAC8 in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.results demonstrate the presence of a common oncogenic cascade initiated by FRA2/JUND in CCR4-expressing mature T-cell malignancies such as ATLL and CTCLsFra-2 overexpression is associated with a more aggressive tumor phenotype and is probably involved in breast cancer progression in vivo.Fra-2 transgenic natural killer (NK)T cells produce unusually high amounts of interleukin (IL)-2 and IL-4, and proliferate abnormally.Fra-2 is present in human systemic sclerosis and may contribute to the development of microvasculopathy by inducing endothelial cell apoptosis and by reducing endothelial cell migration and chemotaxis.Fra-2 is overexpressed in SSc and acts as a novel downstream mediator of the profibrotic effects of TGFbeta and PDGF.This study suggests that Fra-2 transgenic mice as an animal model of systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension display main characteristic features of the human disease.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene