FMOC Dap Boc OH CAS 162558 25 0
FMOC Dap Boc OH CAS 162558 25 0 is available 2 times from Aat labs
5110 | FMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25-0*size: 10 grams | 360.59 USD
5110 | FMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25-0*size: 10 g | 523.28 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionFMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25-0* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. FMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25-0* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that FMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25-0* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameFMOC-Dap(Boc)-OH *CAS 162558-25- *
- Alternative nameFMOC-death-associated protein(Boc homolog (mouse))-OH *CAS 162558-25-0*
- Alternative to gene targetdeath-associated protein, DAP and IDBG-12509 and ENSG00000112977 and 1611, death domain binding, multiple, Dap and IDBG-132573 and ENSMUSG00000039168 and 223453, DAP and IDBG-631574 and ENSBTAG00000006346 and 616066, Boc homolog (mouse), BOC and IDBG-50192 and ENSG00000144857 and 91653, protein binding, Plasma membranes, Boc and IDBG-162156 and ENSMUSG00000022687 and 117606, BOC and IDBG-632359 and ENSBTAG00000013909 and 512018