Fluorescein biotin is available 2 times from Aat labs
3017 | Fluorescein biotinsize: 2X5 mg | 394.77 USD
3017 | Fluorescein biotinsize: 5 milligrams | 154.02 USD
- Catalog number3017
- Price154.02 USD
- Size5 milligrams
- ConceptRegistry number:TPY09G7XIRScope note:A phthalic indicator dye that appears yellow-green in normal tear film and bright green in a more alkaline medium such as the aqueous humor.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionFluorescein biotin is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Fluorescein biotin is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Fluorescein biotin is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short nameFluorescein
- Alternative nameFluorescein biotinilated
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp