FLJ10290 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS614170 | FLJ10290 Antibodysize: 50ug | 735.56 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-FLJ10290
- Alternative name2FLJ10290
- Alternative name3FLJ10290
- Alternative name4FLJ10290
- Alternative name5Anti -FLJ10290
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgY
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismHost: Chicken; Source: Human
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes human FLJ10290. Species Sequence Homology: rat
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added. Glycerol free.
- Storage and shippingStore at 4 degrees Celsius for short term storage.. For long-term storage, For optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Aliquots are stable for at least 12 months productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap. Further dilutions can be made in assay buffer.
- Tested for:ELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameFLJ10290 Antibody
- Alternative nameFLJ10290 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR