Fletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base
Fletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base is available 2 times from Himedia labs
MV239-500G | Fletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Basesize: 4X500G | 203.89 USD
MV239-100G | Fletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Basesize: 10X100G | 181.19 USD
- Storage TemperatureFletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base should be stored below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label
- Sterilization121°C / 15 minutes.
- AppearenceLight yellow coloured, may have slightly greenish tinge, homogeneous, free flowing powder.
- Storage conditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- Data SheetContact us to request a datasheet
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Fletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base
- DescriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameFletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base
- Alternative nameFletcher Leptospira HiVeg Medium Base
- Alternative techniquecellculture
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies