FKBP51 Antibody Conjugated
FKBP51 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFKBP51
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FKBP51.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FKBP51
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe immunophilins are a highly conserved family of cis-trans peptidyl-prolyl isomerases that bind to and mediate the effects of immunosuppressive drugs, such as cyclosporin, FK506 and rapamycin (1). Several related immunophilins, FKBP12, FKBP51 and FKBP52, are characterized as cytosolic FK506-binding proteins, and following ligand binding, they functionally inhibit the phosphatase activity of calcineurin (2,3). The ubiquitously expressed FKBP12 also associates with the cytoplasmic domain of the TGF?type I receptor, where it stabilizes the inactive conformation of the receptor and blocks the activation of the TGF?pathway (4). FKBP51 and FKBP52 are two highly related proteins (5,6). FKBP51 is predominantly expressed in T cells and is induced by glucocorticoids (5). FKBP51 mediates the effects of FK506 and rapamycin by inhibiting intracellular calcineurin activity, and by blocking T-cell activation and proliferation (7). FKBP52, known also as FKBP-59 or heat shock protein 56, is expressed in a variety of tissues and can also associate with the heat shock protein (hsp90) in mature steroid receptor complexes (6,8).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsFKBP 5; FKBP 51; FKBP 54; FKBP-5; FKBP-51; FKBP5; FKBP5_HUMAN; FKBP54; HSP90 binding immunophilin; HSP90-binding immunophilin; P54 antibody Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase; Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP5; Peptidylprolyl cis trans isomerase; PPIase; PPIase FKBP5; Ptg 10; Ptg10; Rotamase; T cell FK506 binding protein; 51 kDa FK506 binding protein 5; 51 kDa FK506 binding protein; 51 kDa FK506-binding protein; 51 kDa FKBP; 54 kDa progesterone receptor associated immunophilin; 54 kDa progesterone receptor-associated immunophilin; AIG 6; AIG6; Androgen regulated protein 6; Androgen-regulated protein 6; FF1 antigen; FK506 binding protein 5; FK506-binding protein 5; MGC111006; OTTHUMP00000016268.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11269R-Biotin | FKBP51 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11269R-Cy3 | FKBP51 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11269R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameFKBP51 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the FKBP51 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFKBP51 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFKBP51 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFK506 binding protein 5
- Synonyms gene name
- FK506-binding protein 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-06-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- FKBP prolyl isomerases
- Tetratricopeptide repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe guinea pig GR-specific mutations within the H1-H3 loop confer global changes within the GR-Hsp90 complex that favor FKBP51 repression over FKBP52 potentiation.These data suggest that distal intronic elements significantly contribute to transcriptional regulation of FKBP5 by glucocorticoids and progestins.The distal enhancer complex and basal transcription apparatus communicate indirectly with one another, implicating a regulatory mechanism that has not been previously appreciated for androgen receptor target genes.This study demonstrated that animals with a conventional FKBP5 deletion are less responsive to the adverse effects of chronic stress with regards to physiological and neuroendocrine parameters.Quantitative real-time RT-PCR demonstrated significant increases of Fkbp5 expression levels in cochleae of dexamethasone-treated mice as compared with controls at 12 h after applicationThese results indicate that FKBP5 promotes osteoclast differentiation by a mechanism distinct from NF-kappaB activation. FKBP5 might play a role in bone destruction and development of osteoporosis in RA as well as in glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis.The overexpression of FKBP5 did not change glyoxylase-1 mRNA and also not alter protein levels of glyoxylase-1.The dynamic mitochondrial-nuclear shuttling of FKBP51 regulated by PKA may be key in fine-tuning the transcriptional control of glucocorticoid receptor target genes required for the acquisition of adipocyte phenotype.We discovered that the suggested psychiatric risk factor FK506 binding protein 51 (FKBP51) increases phosphorylation of GSK3beta at serine 9 (pGSK3beta(S9)).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11269R-Cy5 | FKBP51 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11269R-Cy5.5 | FKBP51 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11269R-Cy7 | FKBP51 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11269R-FITC | FKBP51 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11269R-HRP | FKBP51 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD