FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit part
FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit part is available 7 times from Fivephotonbiochemicals labs
MPFKit1 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit1)size: I kit for 5 ml assay buffer | 421.47 USD
MPFKit2 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit2)size: I kit for 10 ml assay buffer | 713.08 USD
MPFKit3 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit3)size: I kit for 20 ml assay buffer | 1177.83 USD
MPFKit4 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit4)size: I kit for 30 ml assay buffer | 1444.38 USD
- Catalog numberMPFKit4
- Price1444.38 USD
- SizeI kit for 30 ml assay buffer
- Gene target
- Short nameFIVEphoton Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit4)
- Alternative nameFIVEphoton Membrane Potential test reagent (part MPFKit4)
- PubMedThe green fluorescent protein (GFP)-Kit fraction of prospermatogonia has much higher repopulating activity than does the GFP(+)Kit(+)population in the adult environment.mutations of Kit induced juvenile steatosis, associated with the downregulation of the three genes, VldlR, Lpin1 and Lpl, controlling lipid metabolism in the post-natal liverWe show here that bone marrow activation of the c-kit tyrosine kinase receptor in response to released soluble KitL is necessary for bone marrow progenitor cell mobilization after ischemic cardiac injury.Data indicate that the proliferative and differentiative effect of saponins from Sanguisorba officinalis (DYS) on megakaryocyte progenitor cells is correlated to the up-regulation of IL-3 receptor and c-kit expression.These results show that a crosstalk between Kit and erythropoietin receptor signaling cascades exists and that continuous Kit signaling, partly mediated by the MAPK pathway, interferes with this crosstalk.Activation of KIT modulates the function of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor (TRAIL-R) in mast cells
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MPFKit5 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit5)size: 1 vial dye-quencher | 379.32 USD
MPFkit6 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit6)size: 1 vial dye-quencher | 547.91 USD
MPFkit7 | FIVEphoton Membrane Potential Assay Kit (part MPFKit7)size: 1 vial dye-quencher | 618.53 USD
- CAS numberN/A
- Storage recommendationsRT powders, -20°C in DMSO
- Shipping informationShipped in three working days. Delivery information at order time.
- Technical documentationFor Manual, Protocol or Datasheet please contact us.
- Dangerous contentsThis product doesn't contain any dangerous material.
- Testfivephotonbiochemicals supplies other types of Assays as 1.
- DescriptionAssociated membrane protein types are lipopolysaccharide selective barriers. Biological membranes include cell membranes, outer coverings of cells or organelles that allow passage of certain proteins and nuclear membranes, which cover a cell nucleus; and tissue membranes, such as mucosae and serosae.
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies