FITC-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionFITC-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. FITC-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that FITC-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Gene target
- Short nameFITC-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative namefluorecein-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
16910 | FITC-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 216.82 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR