FITC goat anti IgG H
FITC goat anti IgG H is available 8 times from Aat labs
16852 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 207.13 USD
16852 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 mg | 346.89 USD
16860 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 mg | 405.69 USD
16860 | FITC goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 258.29 USD
16868 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 mg | 346.89 USD
16868 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 207.13 USD
16876 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 mg | 405.69 USD
16876 | FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 258.29 USD
- Catalog number16876
- Price258.29 USD
- Size1 milligram
- DescriptionFITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that FITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by aat. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. aat adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameFITC goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*
- TechniqueRabbit, anti, FITC, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namefluorecein caprine antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) *Cross Adsorbed*
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingBlue Ice
- Shelflife12 months
Streptococcus sanguinis 1 5 phosphoribosyl 5 5 phosphoribosylamino methylideneamino imidazole 4 carboxamide isomerase