FITC C6 LEHD FMK
FITC C6 LEHD FMK is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionFITC-C6-LEHD-FMK is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. FITC-C6-LEHD-FMK is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that FITC-C6-LEHD-FMK is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesThis aat Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. aat FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- Gene target
- Short nameFITC-C6-LEHD-FMK
- Alternative namefluorecein-complement component 6-LEHD-FMK
- Alternative techniquefluorescine
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 6, C6 and IDBG-18604 and ENSG00000039537 and 729, this GO :0001701 and in utero embryonic development and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005579 and membrane attack complex and cellular component this GO :0006956 and complement activation and biological process this GO :0006958 and complement activation, classical pathway and biological process this GO :0019835 and cytolysis and biological process this GO :0030449 and regulation of complement activation and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, C6 and IDBG-127938 and ENSMUSG00000022181 and 12274, C6 and IDBG-629747 and ENSBTAG00000014177 and 507749
13407 | FITC-C6-LEHD-FMKsize: 1 milligram | 591.63 USD
13409 | FITC-C6-LEHD-FMKsize: 0.1 milligrams | 270.37 USD