Filter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C - 4,7 cm
Filter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C - 4,7 cm is available 1 time from Himedia labs
1210-0470-100Cx10 | Filter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C - 4,7 cmsize: 10x1Packing | 956.84 USD
- Filter diameter/Size4,7 cm
- Retention or pore size1,0 µm (1,0 um)
- Filtration rate45mL/min
- SpeedMedium speed
- Saturation capacityVery high loading capacity
- Filters typeGlass microfiber filters
- ProprietiesStandard glass microfiber filters
- Filter descriptionThese filters contain no binders or other additives causing interference to sensitive enzymatic or chemical reactions. The microfiber filters are particulary advantageous to laboratory filtration by enabling fast filtration of large volumes and difficult solutions without premature clogging.
- Filter general applicationGravity Flow Filtration and sample preparation
- Filter specific applicationFilter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C are very thick offering finer particle retention compared to HiMedia 111 with high wet-strenght and loading capacity. These filters are used in memebrane pre-filtration and in liquid scintillation counting. HiMedia 121 are well recommended to liquid suspensions clarification loaded with fine particules.
- Filter short nameStd-Grd 121
- Filter french namePapiers filtres Std-Grd 121 / 100C
- Filter alternative nameDisc Standard-Grade 121
- Filter other nameStd-Grd 121 / 100C
- Filter specific name121 Equivalent to Grade GF/B
- Filter supplier designationHimedia 121
- Filter complete nameGlass microfiber filters Standard grade 121 / 100C Equivalent to Grade GF/B
- Packing filterCircle packing
- Filter domain applicationStandard-Grade 121 filters are used in pharmaceutical research, pharmaceutical control, drug control and analysis, biological laboratories, blood analysis, serum analysis, water control, air control, toxicology laboratories, forensic controls.
- Nature of samples to filterWith Standard-Grade 121 you can filter liquid fluids, solutions, solvents, liquid suspensions and emulsions.
- Laboratory applications using these filtersGlass microfiber filters are suitable for filtration, precipitation, purification, extraction, clarification, separation, sample prepation, sample concentration, pre-chromatographic analysis, pre-spectrometric analysis
- OrderingYou can purchase directly and for more detail information about Filter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, you can also have a chat conversation with the livechat application. Otherwise it is possible to order less than 10 filters if pricing is upper than 100 Eur.
- More solutions for you filtration applicationsTheses grade filters have similar applications as Whatman paper filters currently holding by Fisher scientific part of Thermo Fisher Scientific or Fisherbrand of thermo fisher scientific or sigma aldrich paper filters now under merck designation or starlab scientific filters; having the same properties and specifications; if these filters exist.
- Gene target
- Short nameFilter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C - 4,7 cm
- Alternative nameFilter papers Std-Grd 121 / 100C - 4,7 cm