FGF3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
FGF3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameFGF3 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFGF3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FGF3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse FGF3
- Gene ID number14174
- Swiss ProtP05524
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPlays an important role in the regulation of embryonic development, cell proliferation, and cell differentiation. Required for normal ear development (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsFgf-3; Int-2; Int-P; Fibroblast growth factor 3; Heparin-binding growth factor 3; HBGF-3; Proto-oncogene Int-2; Fgf3
- Gene target
- Short nameFGF3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namefibroblast growth factor 3 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetfibroblast growth factor 3, HBGF-3 and INT2, FGF3 and IDBG-62036 and ENSG00000186895 and 2248, this GO :0001759 and organ induction and biological process this GO :0005104 and fibroblast growth factor receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005794 and this GO lgi apparatus and cellular component this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007173 and epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007267 and cell-cell signaling and biological process this GO :0008083 and growth factor activity and molecular function this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0008286 and insulin receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008543 and fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009653 and anatomical structure morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0030916 and otic vesicle formation and biological process this GO :0036342 and post-anal tail morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0038095 and Fc-epsilon receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0048011 and neurotrophin TRK receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0048015 and phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0048538 and thymus development and biological process this GO :0048752 and semicircular canal morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0051781 and positive regulation of cell division and biological process this GO :0055026 and negative regulation of cardiac muscle tissue development and biological process, growth factor activity, this GO :0005104: fibroblast growth factor receptor binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, this GO :0005104: fibroblast growth factor receptor binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, Extracellular, Fgf3 and IDBG-212945 and ENSMUSG00000031074 and 14174, FGF3 and IDBG-645035 and ENSBTAG00000008623 and 618481
bs-1255R-Cy3 | FGF3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1255R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the FGF3 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefibroblast growth factor 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- fibroblast growth factor 3 (murine mammary tumor virus integration site (v-int-2) oncogene homolog)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies