FGF13 Antibody Conjugated
7x FGF13 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFGF13
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FGF13.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FGF13
- Gene ID number2258
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members possess broad mitogenic and cell survival activities, and are involved in a variety of biological processes, including embryonic development, cell growth, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth, and invasion. This gene is located in a region on chromosome X, which is associated with Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann syndrome (BFLS), making it a possible candidate gene for familial cases of the BFLS, and for other syndromal and nonspecific forms of X-linked mental retardation mapping to this region. Fibroblast growth factor 13 (FGF13) is probably involved in nervous system development and function. Alternative splicing of this gene results in several transcript variants encoding different isoforms with different N-termini.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsFibroblast Growth Factor-13; FGF 13; FGF 2; FGF-13; FGF2; FHF 2; FHF-2; FHF2; Fibroblast growth factor 13; Fibroblast growth factor homologous factor 2; OTTHUMP00000024143.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1767R-Biotin | FGF13 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1767R-Cy3 | FGF13 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1767R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameFGF13 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the FGF13 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFGF13 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFGF13 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFGF13 antisense RNA 1
- Synonyms gene name
- FGF13 antisense RNA 1 (non-protein coding)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2012-08-01
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-1767R-Cy5 | FGF13 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1767R-Cy5.5 | FGF13 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1767R-Cy7 | FGF13 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1767R-FITC | FGF13 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1767R-HRP | FGF13 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD