Feline serum albumin lyophilized powder
Feline serum albumin lyophilized powder is available 2 times from Equitech labs
FSA62-0050 | Feline serum albumin lyophilized powdersize: 50mg | 724.78 USD
FSA62-0100 | Feline serum albumin lyophilized powdersize: 100mg | 1040.86 USD
- Catalog numberFSA62-0100
- Price1040.86 USD
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Stock availabilityThis is a stock item. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- Country of productionUSA
- Shipping conditionFrozen-Dry Ice
- Technical datasheetPlease contact us to receive the latest specification sheet, certificate of analysis or MSDS.
- AboutThe term “freeze-dry” is a lay description for the process of lyophilization protein powder. It is the conversion of water from a frozen state to a gaseous state without going through a liquid state. Aliquoting with 25 mM HEPES-KOH, pH 7.2 and 1 mM DTT and 10% weight on volume glycerol is suitable for storage of the reconstituted powder. The freeze-dry process removes moisture from the cells of specimens while the specimens remain frozen.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameFeline serum albumin powder
- TechniqueFeline, serum
- SpeciesSometimes til 5% of an area felines have specific IgGs for the feline retroviral feLV infecting Felidae. Also distemper and leukemia virusses apear in cats and have their specific IgG antibodies that are very stable. All cats used for producing immunoglobulins are screened and tested virus negative. Cat seras have usually higher IgG tirters than dog serum. Feline range = 10 to 20 mg/ml IgGs.
- Alternative nameFeline blood serum albumin lyophilized powder
- Alternative techniquecats
Cbl-interacting protein Sts-1 (STS-1) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Mouse Polyclonal (C- terminus) antibody
Recombinant Thermodesulfovibrio yellowstonii Quinolinate synthase A nadA Quinolinate synthase A nadA