FDGlcU Fluorescein di beta D glucuronide
FDGlcU Fluorescein di beta D glucuronide is available 2 times from Aat labs
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionFDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. FDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that FDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameFDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide]
- Alternative nameFDGlcU [Fluorescein di-b-D-glucuronide]
14002 | FDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide]size: 1 mg | Place ask USD
14002 | FDGlcU [Fluorescein di-beta-D-glucuronide]size: 1 milligram | 153.82 USD