FBP17 Antibody Conjugated
7x FBP17 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFBP17
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FBP17.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FBP17
- Gene ID number23048
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundFNBP1 is a 617 amino acid protein that localizes to a variety of locations within the cell, including the cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, lysosome and the cell cortex, and contains one FCH domain, one REM repeat and one SH3 domain. Expressed at high levels in respiratory, reproductive and urinary systems, as well as in brown adipose tissue and epithelial cells of the gastrointestinal tract, FNBP1 interacts with Rho 7 and links the Actin cytoskeleton with Rho 7 signaling, playing a crucial role in membrane tubulation and cytoskeletal reorganization during endocytosis. Additionally, FNBP1, which exists as four alternatively spliced isoforms, enhances Actin polymerization and promotes membrane invagination and the formation of tubules. Chromosomal aberrations in the FNBP1 gene are associated with acute leukemias, suggesting a role for defective FNBP1 in carcinogenesis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsFBP1; FBP17; FNBP1; FNBP1_HUMAN; Formin binding protein 1; Formin binding protein 17; Formin-binding protein 1; Formin-binding protein 17; hFBP17; KIAA0554; MGC126804.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13147R-Biotin | FBP17 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13147R-Biotin
- Price406.36 USD
- Long nameFBP17 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFBP17 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFBP17 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameformin binding protein 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-11-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- F-BAR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13147R-Cy3 | FBP17 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13147R-Cy5 | FBP17 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13147R-Cy5.5 | FBP17 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13147R-Cy7 | FBP17 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13147R-FITC | FBP17 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-13147R-HRP | FBP17 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies