FAM62C Antibody Conjugated
FAM62C Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFAM62C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FAM62C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FAM62C
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 3 is made up of about 214 million bases encoding over 1,100 genes. Notably, there is a chemokine receptor gene cluster and a variety of human cancer related loci on chromosome 3. Particular regions of the chromosome 3 short arm are deleted in many types of cancer cells. Key tumor suppressing genes on chromosome 3 encode apoptosis mediator RASSF1, cell migration regulator HYAL1 and angiogenesis suppressor SEMA3B. Marfan Syndrome, porphyria, von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease are a few of the numerous genetic diseases associated with chromosome 3. The FAM62C gene product has been provisionally designated FAM62C pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCHR3SYT; E Syt3; ESYT3; Extended synaptotagmin 3; Extended synaptotagmin-like protein 3; ESYT3_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12165R-Biotin | FAM62C Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12165R-Cy3 | FAM62C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12165R-Cy5 | FAM62C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12165R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameFAM62C Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFAM62C Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFAM62C (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameextended synaptotagmin 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- family with sequence similarity 62 (C2 domain containing), member C
- extended synaptotagmin-like protein 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-04-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Extended synaptotagmins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedtwo haplotype blocks of ESYT3 gene in 3q22.3 region that likely harbor functional variants and have a role in coronary artery disease in femalesThe extended synaptotagmins (E-Syt1, E-Syt2, and E-Syt3) are endoplasmic reticulum-anchored proteins. They form homo- and heteromeric complexes that mediate contacts with the plasma membrane. Such contacts are critically dependent on the presence of PI(4,5)P2 in this membrane and are additionally regulated by cytosolic Ca2+ via the Ca2+-sensing property of E-Syt1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12165R-Cy5.5 | FAM62C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12165R-Cy7 | FAM62C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12165R-FITC | FAM62C Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12165R-HRP | FAM62C Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD