FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody
FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody is available 8 times from Epigen labs
A64930-100 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 489.81 USD
A64930-050 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 µg | 365.65 USD
A64933-050 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 365.65 USD
- Catalog numberA64933-050
- Price365.65 USD
- Size50 µg
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- similar_products2014379777 2014379772 2014379773 2014379775 2014379774 2014379771 2014379770 1010094261 1011927889 1010162204 1010024311 1011148059 1010956074 1011148947 3021754204 3021754205 1011927890 1010908825
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameFAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameFAM161A polyclonal (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefamily with sequence similarity 161 member A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- retinitis pigmentosa 28 (autosomal recessive)
- family with sequence similarity 161, member A
- Discovery year2008-06-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese data suggest a pivotal role for FAM161A in photoreceptors and reveal that FAM161A loss-of-function mutations are a major cause of autosomal-recessive Retinitis pigmentosa.FAM161A is a microtubule-associated ciliary protein presumably involved in microtubule stabilization to maintain the microtubule tracks and/or in transport processes along microtubules in photoreceptors and other retinal cell types.FAM161A-associated RP can be considered as a novel retinal ciliopathy and that its molecular pathogenesis may be related to other ciliopathies.an RP28 (an autosomal recessive form of retinitis pigmentosa)-linked RP family in the Palestinian population caused by a novel nonsense mutation in FAM161A, was identified.Our data indicate that mutations in FAM161A are responsible for 1% of recessive RP cases in North America, similar to the prevalence detected in Germany and unlike the data from Israel and the Palestinian territories.FAM161A is a novel centrosomal-ciliary protein that likely is implicated in the regulation of microtubule-based cellular processes in the retina.Exome analysis revealed a nonsense homozygous mutation in FAM161A segregating with retinal degeneration with severe vision loss and a range of disease onset and progression.FAM161A's activities are probably not limited to ciliary tasks but also extend to more general cellular functions, highlighting possible novel mechanisms for the molecular pathology of retinal disease.We screened a panel of 120 probands with recessive Retinitis Pigmentosa, and two were found to harbour biallelic FAM161A variants.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A64933-100 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 489.81 USD
A64932-100 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 489.81 USD
A64932-050 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 365.65 USD
A64931-050 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 365.65 USD
A64931-100 | FAM161A Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 489.81 USD
- TipsManufactured in United States. Designed for Research Use Only, not for human or animal consumption.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals