FABP7 Antibody Conjugated
FABP7 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFABPB
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FABPB.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Helical
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FABP
- Gene ID number2173
- Swiss ProtO15540
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundB-FABP could be involved in the transport of a so far unknown hydrophobic ligand with potential morphogenic activity during CNS development. It is required for the establishment of the radial glial fiber system in developing brain, a system that is necessary for the migration of immature neurons to establish cortical layers (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMRG; BLBP; FABPB; B-FABP; LTR2-FABP7; Fatty acid-binding protein, brain; Brain lipid-binding protein; Brain-type fatty acid-binding protein; Fatty acid-binding protein 7; Mammary-derived growth inhibitor related; FABP7
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0386R-Biotin | FABP7 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0386R-Cy3 | FABP7 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0386R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameFABP7 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the FABP7 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFABP7 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFABP7 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefatty acid binding protein 7
- Synonyms gene name
- fatty acid binding protein 7, brain
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-01-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Fatty acid binding protein family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe frameshift and missense mutations in FABP3, FABP5, and FABP7 genes have been identified in schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorder in humans and in mouse behavioral studies.BLBP, stimulated by Ras-independent pathways, regulates Schwann cell-axon interactions in normal peripheral nerve and peripheral nerve tumors.expression of BLBP in activated astrocytes negatively correlates with disease duration and in parallel with remyelination failureepidermal-type fatty acid binding protein (E-FABP) is localized in two discrete cells in the adrenal gland, while brain-type fatty acid binding protein (B-FABP) is localized in the sustentacular cells enclosing the chromaffin cells in the adrenal medullathe synchronized, global cycling pattern of Fabp7 expression is unique and implicates glial cells in the response or modulation of activity and/or circadian rhythms.An enrichment of Fabp7 mRNA and protein is confirmed in the astrocytic perisynaptic compartment and a diurnal change is observed as well in the intracellular distribution of Fabp7 mRNA in molecular layers of hippocampus.The data suggest that Fabp7 and Fabp5 have differential roles for proliferation and survival of the NSCs/NPCs during postnatal dentate gyrus neurogenesis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0386R-Cy5 | FABP7 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0386R-Cy5.5 | FABP7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0386R-Cy7 | FABP7 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0386R-FITC | FABP7 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0386R-HRP | FABP7 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies