ExoStd Lyophilized Exosome Standard 30 µg K 562 cell line vials
ExoStd Lyophilized Exosome Standard 30 µg K 562 cell line vials is available 3 times from Biovision labs
- HighlightsLyophilized Exosome Standard (30 µg, K-562 cell line)
- DescriptionLyophilized Exosome Standard (30 µg, K-562 cell line)
- Storage condition4°C
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- Maximum time for storage36 months
- Tissuecell, exosome
- Additional descriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- AboutThe term “freeze-dry” is a lay description for the process of lyophilization protein powder. It is the conversion of water from a frozen state to a gaseous state without going through a liquid state. Aliquoting with 25 mM HEPES-KOH, pH 7.2 and 1 mM DTT and 10% weight on volume glycerol is suitable for storage of the reconstituted powder. The freeze-dry process removes moisture from the cells of specimens while the specimens remain frozen.
- TechniqueStandard, exosome
- Alternative techniquestandards
M1068-2 | ExoStd™ Lyophilized Exosome Standard (30 µg, K-562 cell line, 2 vials)size: 2 vials | 664.98 USD
M1068-4 | ExoStd™ Lyophilized Exosome Standard (30 µg, K-562 cell line, 4 vials)size: 4 vials | 1015.64 USD
M1068-6 | ExoStd™ Lyophilized Exosome Standard (30 µg, K-562 cell line, 6 vials)size: 6 vials | 1461.31 USD
Recombinant Escherichia coli O81 6.7 dimethyl 8 ribityllumazine synthase ribH 6.7 dimethyl 8 ribityllumazine synthase ribH
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies