Exosome fluorescent staining
Exosome fluorescent staining is available 1 time from 101biosystem labs
S104 | Exosome fluorescent stainingsize: service | 1396.1 USD
- Service categoryS100 Exosome Services
- Shipping recommendationsdry ice
- Synthesis time2 weeks
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- DescriptionFluorescent microspheres, beads and particles applications including blood flow determination, tracing, fluorimetry, in vivo imaging and calibration of imaging and flow cytometry instruments. Because our fluorescent dyes are incorporated in the bead and not just on the surface, they are relatively immune to photo bleaching and other environmental factors. Spheres are in difference sizes and fluorescences, high intensity, FITC, GFP, red, green, yellow, light yellow, sky blue, blue, orange, deep-red, Nile-red, purple, mcherry. The diameter of the spheres is usually higher than 50nm and in the micrometer um range.
- Gene target
- Short nameExosome staining
- Alternative nameexosomal fluorescent coloring
- Alternative techniqueexosomes
TUC 4 Protein TOAD Turned On After Division Ulip CRMP 4 DRP 3 Dihydropyrimidinase like 3 TUC 4 Protein