Exosome Component 2 Antibody
Exosome Component 2 Antibody is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetExosome Component 2
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameExosome Component 2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, exosome
- Alternative nameexosomal Component 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx112411 | Exosome Component 2 Antibodysize: 150 μl | 853.44 USD
abx112411 | Exosome Component 2 Antibodysize: 50 μl | 474.01 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Bacillus subtilis Transcriptional regulatory protein yvrH yvrH Transcriptional regulatory protein yvrH yvrH