ExoComplete Tube Kit for exosome purification
ExoComplete Tube Kit for exosome purification is available 1 time from Hitachi exosome elisa filters labs
- Exosome isolation kit purification content12 Exosome Isolation Tubes, 4 mRNA 96 well ELISA mRNA plates
- Additional exosomic purification reagents in this kit4 mRNA oligo dT Capture Plates and Reagents and (12 samples; 384 samples with purchase of additional Exosome Isolation Tubes (#88004))
- Publications with ExoCompleteFunctional Analysis of Exosomes Derived from EBV-Infected Cells.
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- TestAntibodies are affinity purified with an antigen coated column or protein A or G agarose or beads. DNA is purified with endotoxin free silica columns or anion exchange resins. Hitachi Exosome ELISA filters supplies purification kits and ultra pure reagents.
- Gene target
- Short nameExoComplete Tube Kit for exosome purification
- TechniquePurification, exosome, tube
- Alternative nameExoComplete Tube reagent to measure exosomal purification
- Alternative techniquepurifications
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
88003 | ExoComplete Tube Kit for exosome purificationsize: 12 Tube Kit 4 mRNA plates | 3572.55 USD
- Catalog number88003
- Price3572.55 USD
- Size12 Tube Kit 4 mRNA plates
- PubMedgenetic and biochemical data demonstrate that both c-Kit and alpha4 integrin signaling are linked to class IA phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Rac pathways and regulate integrin-directed migration in mast cellsKitl-mediated testosterone biosynthesis in Leydig cells is PI 3-kinase dependent. In vitro, Leydig cells from mutant mice were steroidogenically more competent in response to luteinizing hormone than were normal Leydig cells.Short-term transduction of c-kit(+) cells with a foamyviral vector is sufficient for functional correction of a stem cell phenotype in a murine Fanconi anemia model.a cytoplasmic tyrosine phosphatase Shp2, acting downstream of Kit and other RTKs, promotes Kit gene expression, constituting a Kit-Shp2-Kit signaling axisThese results show that a crosstalk between Kit and erythropoietin receptor signaling cascades exists and that continuous Kit signaling, partly mediated by the MAPK pathway, interferes with this crosstalk.gene deficiency results in resistance to induction of intravenous tolerance in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene