Ethambutol dihydrochloride is available 1 time from Himedia labs
CMS1890-5X1G | Ethambutol dihydrochloridesize: 5 x 1 g | 196.23 USD
- DescriptionEthambutol dihydrochloride (5 x 1 g) by HiMedia Laboratories is a bacteriostatic antimycobacterial drug, it inhibits the transfer of mycolic acids into the cell wall of the tubercle bacillus and it is Selective Mycobacterium arabinosyl transferase inhibitor and some other mycobacteria. It is used in combination with other antituberculous drugs in the treatment of pulm nary and extrapulmonary tuberculosis.
- Molecular FormulaC10H24N2O2 . 2HCl
- Molecular Weight277.23
- Alternative Names2,2'-(1,2-Ethanediyldiimino)bis-1-butanol dihydrochloride; Emb
- Solubility100 mg soluble in 1 mL of water
- Assay99.00 - 101.00%
- AppearanceWhite to pale yellow crystals or powder
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C
- Shelf Life3 years
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- InstructionsEthambutol dihydrochloride should be used before expiry date given on the product label. For more instructions, please consult the DataSheet.
- OrderingTo order Ethambutol dihydrochloride , please use the Cat. Nr.CMS1890-5X1G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Gene target
- Short nameEthambutol dihydrochloride
- Alternative nameEthambutol dihydrochloride
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp