ESYT2 FAM62B Antibody Conjugated
ESYT2 FAM62B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenESYT2/FAM62B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ESYT2/FAM62B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ESYT2/FAM62B
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundEncoding over 1,100 genes within 132 million bases, chromosome 12 makes up about 4.5% of the human genome. A number of skeletal deformities are linked to chromosome 12 including hypochondrogenesis, achondrogenesis and Kniest dysplasia. Noonan syndrome, which includes heart and facial developmental defects among the primary symptoms, is caused by a mutant form of PTPN11 gene product, SH-PTP2. Chromosome 12 is also home to a homeobox gene cluster which encodes crucial transcription factors for morphogenesis, and the natural killer complex gene cluster encoding C-type lectin proteins which mediate the NK cell response to MHC I interaction. Trisomy 12p leads to facial development defects, seizure disorders and a host of other symptoms varying in severity depending on the extent of mosaicism and is most severe in cases of complete trisomy. The FAM62A gene product has been provisionally designated FAM62A pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChr2 synaptotagmin; CHR2SYT; E Syt2; ESYT 2; ESYT2; Extended synaptotagmin 2; Extended synaptotagmin like protein 2; FAM 62B antibody Family with sequence similarity 62 C2 domain containing member B; Family with sequence similarity 62 member B; KIAA1228; Protein FAM62B; ESYT2_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11003R-Biotin | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11003R-Cy3 | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11003R-Cy5 | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11003R-Cy5.5 | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11003R-Cy7 | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11003R-FITC | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11003R-HRP | ESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11003R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameESYT2/FAM62B Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameESYT2/FAM62B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameESYT2/FAM62B (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameextended synaptotagmin 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- family with sequence similarity 62 (C2 domain containing), member B
- extended synaptotagmin-like protein 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-04-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Extended synaptotagmins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe extended synaptotagmins (E-Syt1, E-Syt2, and E-Syt3) are endoplasmic reticulum-anchored proteins. They form homo- and heteromeric complexes that mediate contacts with the plasma membrane. Such contacts are critically dependent on the presence of PI(4,5)P2 in this membrane and are additionally regulated by cytosolic Ca2+ via the Ca2+-sensing property of E-Syt1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene