ESR1 Antibody - HRP Conjugated
ESR1 Antibody - HRP Conjugated is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OACA01769 | ESR1 Antibody - HRP Conjugatedsize: one vial | 494.81 USD
- Recognized antigenESR1
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameESR1
- Long nameAntibody against ESR1
- StorageFor shorter time periods the ESR1 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the ESR1 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the ESR1 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameESR1 Antibody - Conjugated
- Alternative nameESR1 (Antibody to) - horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies