Erythrocyte D antigen Antibody
2x Erythrocyte D antigen Antibody found in aviva
- Recognized antigenErythrocyte D
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameErythrocyte D
- Long nameAntibody against Erythrocyte D
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Erythrocyte D Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Erythrocyte D Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Erythrocyte D antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short nameErythrocyte D antigen Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antigenes
- Alternative nameErythrocyte D protein (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AMM00019 | Erythrocyte D antigen Antibodysize: one vial | 339.46 USD
AMM00018 | Erythrocyte D antigen Antibodysize: one vial | 339.46 USD
- Catalog numberAMM00018
- Price339.46 USD
- Sizeone vial
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionAntigens are peptides or recombinant or native dependent on the production method.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies