1x Epinephrine 100uM found in abp
- DescriptionGentaur, an ABP partner, offers an complete line of Platelet Function Reagents. Compare prices of different products and look how much you can save up. ABP’s Collagen is sourced from Equine Tendon Type 1, the best recommended source of collagen by the ISTH. Our users of ABP’s Collagen have also been impressed at its exhibited sensitivity at low concentrations compared to the industry standard, and surprised at its best lowest price.
- OrderingTo order the Epinephrine 100uM, please use the Cat.#ABP-EPI-1 in your purchase order that you have to send by email or Fax. For bulk or larger quantity, please contact us, a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support to request the latest datasheet, safety datasheet or a representative certificate of analysis
- PrecautionsThe Epinephrine 100uM is manufactured in the United States and intended to be used for research use only or for diagnostics purposes by high qualified persons. Not for human or animal consumption. For any questions regarding the safety of this product, please contact us.
- Gene target
- Short nameEpinephrine 100uM
- Alternative nameEpinephrine 100uM
ABP-EPI-1 | Epinephrine 100uM1ml vial 50.03 USD
- Catalog numberABP-EPI-1
- Price50.03 USD
- Size1ml vial
- ConceptRegistry number:YKH834O4BHScope note:The active sympathomimetic hormone from the ADRENAL MEDULLA. It stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic VASOCONSTRICTION and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the HEART, and dilates BRONCHI and cerebral vessels. It is used in ASTHMA and CARDIAC FAILURE and to delay absorption of local ANESTHETICS.CASN1 number:1,2-Benzenediol, 4-(1-hydroxy-2-(methylamino)ethyl)-, (R)-
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
DCTN2, ID (DCTN2, DCTN50, Dynactin subunit 2, 50kD dynein-associated polypeptide, Dynactin complex 50kD subunit, p50 dynamitin) Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies