EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel ROX Plate
EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel ROX Plate is available 4 times from Bioline reagents labs
BIO-66032 | EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel High-ROX Plate 0.1Ysize: 8 Plates | 1821.69 USD
BIO-66040 | EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel Low-ROX Plate 0.1Xsize: 8 Plates | 1821.69 USD
BIO-66031 | EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel Low-ROX Plate 0.1Ysize: 8 Plates | 1821.69 USD
- Catalog numberBIO-66031
- Price1821.69 USD
- Size8 Plates
- Delivery methodThe EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel Lo-ROX Plate 0.1Y is delivered to your lab under blue ice or on top of dry ice. Please note that an additional fee may apply for dry ice packaging and handling.
- Gene target
- Short nameEPIK Cancer miRNA Panel -ROX .1Y
- Alternative nameEPIK Cancer RNA silencing Panel Low-ROX Plate 0.1Y
- ConceptScope note:Recording of pertinent information concerning patient's illness or illnesses.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
BIO-66033 | EPIK Cancer miRNA Panel Low-ROX Plate 0.2Ysize: 8 Plates | 1821.69 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice to check the availability and to request a quote.
- DescriptionSYBR Green-based qPCR system allowing the rapid detection of extremely low levels of Cancer miRNAs with high specificity.
- Recommended storageStore at -20°C
- Expiry dateSee the Box upon arrival
- Additional descriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- TechniquemiRNA, mirna, Rox
- Alternative techniquemicrornas