EP300 antibody is available 0 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Also known asEP300
- Other namesEP300 protein; EP300 protein; histone acetyltransferase p300; p300 HAT; E1A-binding protein, 300kD; E1A-associated protein p300; E1A binding protein p300; N/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameEP300
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesEP300; EP300; p300; KAT3B; RSTS2; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingFor optimal storage conditions, keep the antibody at +4°C. Temperature variations in the range 1°C to 9°C are tolerable. for short term storage. Store at -20 deg C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tested applications:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameEP300 antibody
- Alternative nameE1A binding protein p300 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetE1A binding protein p300, KAT3B and p300 and RSTS2, EP300 and IDBG-8992 and ENSG00000100393 and 2033, transferase activity, nuclei, Ep300 and IDBG-164782 and ENSMUSG00000055024 and 328572, EP300 and IDBG-641857 and ENSBTAG00000016198 and
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies