Eotaxin 3 Antibody
Eotaxin 3 Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
R31495 | Eotaxin 3 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 477.42 USD
- Concentration0.5mg/ml if reconstituted with 0.2ml sterile DI water
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenEotaxin 3
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- NotesThe stated application concentrations are suggested starting amounts. Titration of the Eotaxin 3 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.
- Intented useThis Eotaxin 3 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- PurityAntigen affinity
- StorageAfter reconstitution, the Eotaxin 3 antibody can be stored for up to one month at 4oC. For long-term, aliquot and store at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameEotaxin 3 Antibody
- Alternative nameEotaxin 3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies