eNOS Thr113 Antibody Conjugated
eNOS Thr113 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigeneNOS Thr113
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against eNOS Thr113. This phosphorylation site is homologous across the listed species; this phosphorylation site does not exist in human due to a Thr-Ser substitution.
- Modification siteThr113
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Cell membrane
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from mouse eNOS around the phosphorylation site of Ser113
- Gene ID number18127
- Swiss ProtP70313
- CrossreactivityMouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundProduces nitric oxide (NO) which is implicated in vascular smooth muscle relaxation through a cGMP-mediated signal transduction pathway. NO mediates vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced angiogenesis in coronary vessels and promotes blood clotting through the activation of platelets. May play a significant role in normal and abnormal limb development.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymseNOS; Nos-3; ecNOS; 2310065A03Rik; Nitric oxide synthase, endothelial; Constitutive NOS; cNOS; EC-NOS; Endothelial NOS; NOS type III; NOSIII; Nos3
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3589R-Biotin | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3589R-Cy3 | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3589R-Cy5 | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3589R-Cy5.5 | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3589R-Cy5.5
- Price452.68 USD
- Long nameeNOS (Thr113) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameeNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameeNOS (Thr113) (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedFinds genetic polymorphism G894T on the eNOS gene associated with impaired endothelial function and von Willeband factor in young mycardial infarction patients.CRP uncouples eNOS resulting in increased superoxide production, decreased nitric oxide production and altered eNOS phosphorylation.27nt small RNA of eNOS may suppress eNOS expression by altering histone acetylation and DNA methylation in regions adjacent to the 27nt repeat element and core promotergenetic association studies in a population in the UK: Data suggest that an SNP in eNOS (leading to Glu298Asp) affects vasodilation and ex vivo LDL oxidation in response to dietary factors (consumption of fruit/vegetable puree-based drink).Two endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene single nucleotide polymorphisms (G894T and T-786C) is significantly saaociated with Henoch-Schonlein purpura nephritis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3589R-Cy7 | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3589R-FITC | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3589R-HRP | eNOS (Thr113) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD