Endotoxin_Free Plasmid Kit
Endotoxin_Free Plasmid Kit is available 2 times from 101 biosystem labs
- Sorage temperatureStore at 4°C
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- KitPlasmid mini made and maxi DNA purification kits can be silica gel or anion exchange, endotoxin free and are used to produce pure plasmids that are small DNA molecules within a cell separated from chromosomal DNA and can replicate independently. They are most commonly found in bacteria as small circular, double-stranded DNA molecules; however, plasmids are sometimes present in archaea and eukaryotic organisms. In nature, plasmids often carry genes that may benefit the survival of the organism, for example antibiotic resistance. While the chromosomes are big and contain all the essential information for living, plasmids usually are very small and contain only additional information. Artificial plasmids are widely used as vectors in molecular cloning, serving to drive the replication of recombinant DNA sequences within host organisms.
- Alternative techniqueplasmids
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
101Bio-W2581-10 | Endotoxin_Free Plasmid Midiprep Kitsize: 10 rxn | 177.46 USD
101Bio-W2106-50 | Endotoxin_Free Plasmid Miniprep Kitsize: 50 Reactions | 177.46 USD
Recombinant Apis mellifera ligustica Facilitated trehalose transporter Tret1 Tret1 Facilitated trehalose transporter Tret1 Tret1
Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae V type proton ATPase catalytic subunit A VMA1 V type proton ATPase catalytic subunit A VMA1