Endothelin A Receptor
5x Endothelin A Receptor found in abbex
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
abx009315 | Endothelin A Receptor Antibody100 μl 412.46 USD
abx009315 | Endothelin A Receptor Antibody200 μl 538.15 USD
- Catalog numberabx009315
- Price538.15 USD
- Size200 μl
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetEndothelin A Receptor
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameEndothelin A Receptor Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameEndothelin A Receptor (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameendothelin receptor type A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-02-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Endothelin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
abx009315 | Endothelin A Receptor Antibody30 μl 329.48 USD
abx062557 | Endothelin A Receptor Blocking Peptide5 mg 579.64 USD
abx062557 | Endothelin A Receptor Blocking Peptide1 mg 370.97 USD