Endothelin A Receptor antibody
4x Endothelin A Receptor antibody found in fitzgerald
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Gene target
- Short nameEndothelin A Receptor antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameEndothelin A Receptor (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
70R-49682 | Endothelin A Receptor antibody100 µl 655.3 USD
70R-7689 | Endothelin A Receptor antibody100 µg 1076.3 USD
20R-ES001 | Endothelin A Receptor antibody500 µg 805.4 USD
20-ES11 | Endothelin A Receptor antibody250 µg 447.85 USD
- Catalog number20-ES11
- Price447.85 USD
- Size250 µg
- Antibody SubtypePolyclonal Antibodies
- Area of researchCardiac Markers
- Type of ImmunogenEndothelin A receptor antibodies were raised in sheep using C-terminal peptide QEQNHNTERSSHK residues 410 - 422 of rat ET(A) Receptor conjugated to KLH ..
- Raised inSheep
- Cross ReactivityMouse
- ConcentrationTypically 1-5 mg/ml
- Form & BufferProtein G purified and Provided in PBS, pH 7.5.
- StorageAliquot and store at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated Freeze/Thaw cycles.
- Tested forIC; IF; IHC; IP
- Usage RecommendationsIC: 10-20 ug/ml, IF: 10-20 ug/ml, IHC: 10-20 ug/ml, IP: 20-40 ug/ml
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameendothelin receptor type A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-02-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Endothelin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics