EML4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
EML4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameEML4 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenEML4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against EML4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human EML4/C2orf180
- Gene ID number27436
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMicrotubules are components of the Actin cytoskeleton that play crucial roles in cell morphogenesis, cell motility, spindle formation and chromosome movements. Echinoderm microtubule-associated (EML) proteins function to modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules. EML4 (Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 4), also known as EMAPL4, ELP120, C2orf2 or ROPP120, is a 981 amino acid cytoplasmic protein that contains nine WD repeats. Expressed at high levels during mitosis, EML4 is thought to modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, specifically altering microtubules to become longer and more flexible. Due to a chromosomal inversion with chromosome 2p, EML4 may exist as a fusion protein with ALK (anaplastic lymphoma receptor tyrosine kinase), producing an EML4-ALK fusion complex that plays a role in the pathogenesis of lung cancer.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsEML4; EML-4; C2orf2; Echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 4; Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 4; ELP 120; ELP120; EMAL4_HUMAN; EMAP 4; EMAP-4; EMAP4; EML 4; eml4; Restrictedly overexpressed proliferation associated protein; Restrictedly overexpressed proliferation-associated protein; Ropp 120; ROPP120.
- Gene target
- Short nameEML4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameEML4 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9803R-Biotin | EML4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9803R-Biotin
- Price409.62 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameechinoderm microtubule associated protein like 4
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-31
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- WD repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies