ELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mouse
ELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mouse is available 1 time from Gentaur genprice labs
- When will I be deliveredThe ELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mouse will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 445-2036. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- Contact with other usersELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mouse is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
- Gene target
- Short nameELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mouse
- Techniqueanti mouse, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameELMGMsII Mouse Immunoglobulin G antibody to Mouse
- Alternative techniquemurine
445-2036 | ELMGMsII Mouse IgG Anti Mousesize: 1 kit or item | 614.95 USD
- Catalog number445-2036
- Price614.95 USD
- Size1 kit or item
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics