ELISA test for Rat Interleukin 10 (IL-10)
ELISA test for Rat Interleukin 10 (IL-10) is available 1 time from Abebio labs
- DescriptionRat Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Rat Interleukin 10 (IL-10) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the IL-10 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- StorageHuman ELISAs or ELISA kits will be stored at +4°C. The expiry date is mostly determined by the standard stability. If your ELISA kit is expired we can supply a new standard so it will still be functional.
- GroupEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay kits
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA test for Interleukin 10 (IL-10)
- TechniqueELISA test, ELISA
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test to measure Rat Interleukin 10 (Interleukin-10)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
AE38532RA-48 | ELISA test for Rat Interleukin 10 (IL-10)size: 1x plate of 48 wells | 391.92 USD