ELISA test for Human Interleukin-7 (IL-7)
ELISA test for Human Interleukin-7 (IL-7) is available 1 time from Abebio labs
- DescriptionHuman Interleukin-7 (IL-7) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Human Interleukin-7 (IL-7) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the IL-7 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- StorageHuman ELISAs or ELISA kits will be stored at +4°C. The expiry date is mostly determined by the standard stability. If your ELISA kit is expired we can supply a new standard so it will still be functional.
- GroupEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay kits
- Gene target
- Short nameELISA test for Interleukin-7 (IL-7)
- TechniqueELISA test, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test to measure H. sapiens Interleukin-7 (Interleukin-7)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
AE38190HU-48 | ELISA test for Human Interleukin-7 (IL-7)size: 1x plate of 48 wells | 366.07 USD